I think for most people, Monday is NOT their favourite day. I’ve looked at my timeline and most of the postings was about Monday Booster, Quotes of Monday, and Oh..It’s Monday again!
But Guess what? It’s my favourite day.
How exactly to like Monday?
Well, first….I woke up early. As i woke, i will walk outside. 5:30am . Breathe the morning fresh air with my son. Back home, Having my breakfast and chill. Then 7am , i’m off to the gym. While my Son will stay at home until 09:30am, and my husband will pick him up at home after his class, drop my son at school.
(I must say, i could take Haka to school. But since i always do it every day, i give Monday a rest and let my husband do it.)
I would do short Cardio at the gym before my Class, and after class, i took some short shower, and then…i’ll just stroll around the area. Having Coffee on my own, window shopping (just that), or do some necessary stuffs like banking and leftover paperwork.
Monday is also the perfect day for me to set my goals. For my SkinCare business with Oriflame, planning the workout for my bootcamp ladies. And also my classes. So yeah, lots to do, but in a slower phase. Cause i don’t like if my works chase me. I need to chill for a while.
For some of you who might have to spend your day at the office, don’t get me wrong. I’ve been there. Still it did;nt stop me to love Monday. I normally would finish my paperwork before 12. I Set my goal to finish it before lunch. So after lunch, i would leave the office ( called GYM) and go home to see my son before my evening class.
So Here are a few things you might want to start doing, to love your MONDAY
- WAKE UP EARLY : Even after a long weekend holiday, or after a long trip. Try this. Waking up later than 6am, gives me such a hard time, Bad mood. But if i woke up early, i’d be able do many things other than work.
- Workout after you wake up. Or Jog. Or maybe just walk around the neighbourhood to smell the fresh air. If you live in apartments, sit outside in your balcony or go visit the park. 15 minutes HIIT workout is one great way to boost your mood!
- Have your breakfast early. Read some books or Magazine. I tried to avoid watching the NEWS on TV or read it on the Newspaper. Cause somehow, world news can be frustrating to watch as we started the day. Listen to good slow music will also helps you to chill and relax before you begin your activities.
- Play and take your kids outside . Or if you don’t have any yet, talk to your neighbour. Well, you need to make connections somehow.
- Once you are able to fully awake your body and mind, PRAY. Do Morning Pray. I can’t lie, this one is the most powerful one. Ask God to blessed your day, show you HIS way with your work and life. Clear your mind and heart, and to face everything with peace and calm,